Wholesale Suppliers of Container Liners from India
Big Pack Global is wholesale supplier of Container Liners made from Polypropylene and polyethylene from India. Container liners offer value packaging based on a cost-effective method to transport goods/products safely in moisture and a contamination-free environment. The liners are primarily used in 20 feet, 40 feet, and 40 feet HC containers where the walls of the container support the weight of the material. The liner acts as a barrier reducing the chances of material loss or material getting contaminated, the liner is placed inside the container, and it’s fixed using the loops.
Container liners are used to pack all types of dry bulk materials like Petrochemicals, Wheat, Malt, Oilseeds, Pulses, Sugar, Urea, Soda Ash, Rice, Coffee, Fertilizers, and Resin. Dry Bulk Container Liners reduce the packaging and handling cost and save a lot of time, ensuring safe and clean packaging.
- Loading by filling spouts direct from Silos (Gravimetric), Powders, and Granules
- Loading through the door end bulk Head (Pneumatic), Powders and Resins
- Loading through the door end bulk Head (Conveyor), Malt, Cocoa, Coffee, Soy Beans
- Discharge by spout or by the letterbox system (Gravimetric or Pneumatic)
- Easy to order and easy to install
- Container liners offer minimum handling
- Container liners offer premier strength and durability
- Logos can be printed on the liners